Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/gluten-free-garlic-bread-pizza/
© 2020 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Garlic Bread Chicken and Kale Pizza
- 1 box Simple Mills Pizza Dough
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus additional
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon flaked or coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups chopped curly kale
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cracked pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, crushed garlic, rosemary, salt and oregano.
- Prepare pizza crust according to box directions and roll out on a parchment lined baking sheet or pizza stone to desired thickness. Roll up edges so you get a thicker perimeter.
- Spread garlic oil mixture evenly across crust and edges. Parbake pizza crust for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, massage kale with additional extra virgin olive oil in a bowl. Top parbaked crust with kale, chicken, garlic powder and cracked pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan on the edges (brushing with olive oil to help parmescan stick.) Sprinkle other cheese evenly on top of chicken and kale. Drizzle with a bit of additional EVOO.
- Return pizza to oven to finish cooking until cheese is melted ensuring you don’t over bake crust, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Slice with a pizza cutter or sharp knife and enjoy warm.