Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/nut-free-paleo-granola/
© 2020 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Nut-Free Paleo Granola
1 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup raisins
¼ cup ground golden flaxseed meal
1/4 cup raw or sprouted pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons softened coconut oil
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Press mixture into a condensed rectangle in the pan, about 1/2-inch high.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes until lightly golden brown ensuring you do not burn the raisins. Let cool for 45 minutes to an hour until firm.
- Break into pieces with your hands and serve as a snack, salad or smoothie topper or enjoy as cereal with milk of choice.