Posted by http://grazedandenthused.com/paleo-pumpkin-blondies-paleoaipvegan-2039/
© 2016 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Paleo Pumpkin Blondies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of an 8x8 inch glass dish with parchment paper.
dates in food processor until a paste forms. Add plantain, pumpkin, coconut oil
, coconut butter
, and maple syrup to the processor and combine well.
3. Add remaining ingredients to the processor and process until a smooth, dense batter forms.
4. Spoon and smooth the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and the top has formed a nice crust.
5. Using the parchment paper to assist you, transfer the blondies to a wire rack to cool completely in the refrigerator. You may also cool on the countertop, but this will be take longer. Cut into squares.
6. If desired, frost blondies with Maple Butter - highly recommend this!