For the Tallow Fries:
- Wash and dry sweet potato. Leaving the skin on, slice sweet potato into long French fry thick slices about 5 inches long and no more than ½-inch wide.
- Heat beef tallow in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat until hot. Lay sweet potato slices in the skillet in a single layer avoiding overcrowding by cooking in two batches if needed.
- Fry sweet potatoes until golden, crispy and cooked through, flipping halfway through, for about 10 minutes. Keep warm.
For the Bone Broth Gravy:
- In a small saucepan, bring broth, onion and garlic to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and fit lid loosely on saucepan to allow steam to escape.
- Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes until onion and garlic are tender. Transfer to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer gravy back to the saucepan and bring to a boil again over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, leave uncovered, and reduce gravy for about 15 minutes until its thick enough to coat a spoon. Keep warm.
For the Roasted Garlic:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss garlic cloves with olive and sea salt and spread evenly on prepared sheet.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes until golden and tender. Set aside.
Assemble the Poutine:
Assemble poutine by layering fries in serving dish with gravy drizzled on top and garnished with roasted garlic. Serve immediately.