Authentic Thai Lemongrass Chicken Soup is my new recipe from the BRAND NEW Freezer Cooking for the AIP ebook!
This ebook contains 123 AIP + FREEZER-READY recipes from over 30 bloggers! You’ll get freezing, storing and reheating instructions for every recipe.
* 73 recipes were created specifically for this ebook – you won’t find them anywhere else!
* Chapters include: Breakfast, Appetizers, Snacks, Soups, Stew, Casseroles, Mains, Sides & Desserts (everyone’s favorite!)
* I’m even sharing recipes from The Healing Kitchen that have been adapted for freezer cooking!
*Make ahead meals for the whole family! This book would be great for busy moms, batch-cooking before baby arrives, working singles, frenzied families & those that like grab & go options!
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY (DETAILS BELOW!)
Some of my favorite exclusive recipes from Freezer Cooking for the AIP include my Thai Lemongrass Chicken Soup which I’m sharing with you below… as well as:
Chicken & Herb Dumpling Hot Dish
recipe & photo by Jaime Hartman of Gutsy by Nature
Creamy Beef & Rice Casserole
recipe & photo by Cristina Curp of Castaway Kitchen
An AIP take on Hail Merry Snacks…
“Be Merry” Strawberry & Dark Carob Tarts
recipe and photo by Andrea Wycoff of Forest & Fauna
Orange Pork Meatballs with Red Cabbage
recipe & photo by Kristina Risola of Food & Sunshine
Garlic Balsamic Beef
recipe & photo by Laura Vein of Sweet Treats
ENTER NOW UNTIL OCTOBER 9TH, 2017 TO WIN OVER $900 OF AIP PRIZES!
A $250 gift certificate to fill your freezer with gourmet frozen meals from Paleo On the Go
A Hot Logic Mini Deluxe with Pyrex and Car Adapter ($70 value) to heat your frozen meals anywhere
Curated bundles of AIP-compliant food products from ShopAIP
The Starter Kit ($63 value)
Baker’s Dream ($61 value)
Snack Attack ($68 value)
Savor the Flavor ($61 value)
A full free year subscription to Autoimmune Strong ($180 value)
Free membership to AIP Batch Cook ($47 value)
The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook by Mickey Trescott ($35 value)
The Phoenix Helix ebook collection by Eileen Laird ($45 value)
- 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
- 1 lemongrass stalk, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2-inch piece dried galangal
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound chicken breast, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups thinly sliced kale leaves
- Lime juice, to taste
- Ingredients for serving: Chopped cilantro
- Blend coconut milk, lemongrass, garlic, and ginger until smooth using a high-speed blender. Transfer to a large saucepan or stockpot along with the chicken broth, galangal, fish sauce and sea salt.
- Bring liquid to a simmer over medium heat. Stir in the chicken, mushrooms and kale and cover with a lid. Simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the mushrooms are tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
Transfer soup to large glass container and refrigerate loosely covered until cool. Seal with a lid and place in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Allow soup to thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat in a saucepan over medium-low heat until warm.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.