Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/paleo-coffee-energy-bites-2043/
© 2016 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Paleo Coffee Energy Bites
- 2 cups pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried banana chips (unsweetened, if possible)
- 1 cup raw walnuts, almonds, or pecans
- 2 tablespoons whole coffee beans or 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
In a food processor, blend the pitted dates until finely processed. Add in remaining ingredients and process until a sticky mixture forms. Press the mixture into a parchment-lined dish using wet hands. The size of the dish will determine how thick the bars are. I used a container about 5''x8'' large. Refrigerate for a few hours before slicing into squares. Store in refrigerator.