You can now pre-order my Allergen Friendly Cookie Mix – my first collaboration with Legit Bread Company! Get this AIP, Paleo, Nut-Free and Grain-Free Cookie Mix delivered to your door. Pre-order now to save your bag!
The cookie mix you’ve been waiting for: Allergen Friendly Cookie Mix! If you’re familiar with Grazed & Enthused, you’ve likely tried my popular Tigernut Chocolate Chip Cookies! They quickly became a fan favorite because they taste like the real deal – like Nestle Tollhouse Real Deal but without any grains, nuts, or eggs with dairy-free options.
Legit Bread and I partnered up to bring you those Tigernut Chocolate Chip Cookies in a convenient bagged mix. No rushing to the store the next time you have a cookie hankering or placing an order on Amazon for tigernut flour. It’ll already be waiting for you in your pantry. Just add a few ingredients and you’ll have a tray (or two) of cookies ready within minutes!
In this mix you will find NO –
The Allergen Friendly Cookie Mix includes:
- Tigernut Flour: a nut-free flour made from tigernuts (tubers) is nutrient dense and a good source of fiber
- Cassava Flour: the closest white flour option for Paleo baked goods made from the cassava root
- Baking Soda: to help your cookies rise without eggs
- Sea Salt
It makes between 24 and 28 cookies and there are instructions for making the full bag or a half batch (12 to 14 cookies).
You simply add your wet ingredients to the mix, scoop onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake!
- Powdered gelatin: makes these egg-free cookies soft and helps hold them together without eggs
- Ghee, palm shortening or coconut oil: depending on your dietary preference, you’ll add melted and slightly cooled fat to your mix
- Extra virgin olive oil: combining solid fat with extra virgin olive oil gives these cookies a more delicate texture, crispy edges and soft insides
- Maple syrup: to lightly sweeten these cookies – you only need 1/2 cup for over two dozen cookies!
- Vanilla extract: you can’t call it a cookie without adding a little vanilla extract.
- Mix ins of your choice: anything goes! Dark chocolate chips, ground cinnamon, raisins, toasted coconut, whatever your heart and body desires!
and get the mix shipped to you when it launches at the end of June!
Want to review the mix? Please leave your comment and review below!