- 27 ounces (2 13.5-ounce cans) full-fat coconut milk
- 1 pint ripe organic strawberries, hulled
- 1 medium white sweet potato, cooked, cooled and skin removed
- 3 to 4 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract or the seeds of 2 vanilla bean pods (omit for AIP)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1. In a high-powered blender, combine all ingredients until smooth. Taste and add more sweetener, vanilla or sea salt to your liking.
2. Pour into prepared ice cream maker and run per manufacturer’s directions until cold and creamy. Serve with shaved dark chocolate or dark chocolate magic shell if not following strict AIP.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup