3 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
3 eggs, whisked
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup raw honey (liquid is best)
2 cups fine almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and arrange an oven rack in the center of the oven.
- In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, coconut oil and honey until well mixed (a few lumps are okay).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon until well combined. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until everything is well mixed.
- Line two regular muffin pans with parchment liners. Scoop 1/3 cup batter into each muffin tin until all batter is used up.
- Bake for 28 minutes or until the top is set. Let cool and store in refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.