- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1 small ripe Haas avocado, chopped
- 3 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional but recommended*)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil, maple, and coconut milk together over medium-low heat. Whisk in carob powder until combined. Remove from heat for a few minutes before transferring the still-warm mixture to a food processor.
Add avocado, collagen, and salt to food processor and blend until you achieve a silky chocolate fudge. Add in the arrowroot and blend briefly until combined.
Spoon fudge mixture into desired silicone molds and place in refrigerator until set (2 to 3 hours). Remove from molds prior to serving. Store in fridge. You may also use the warm fudge as a topping for coconut milk ice cream or fruit.
- Serving Size: 2 pieces