Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/spicy-pumpkin-spice-latte-paleo-2040/
© 2016 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Spicy Pumpkin Spice Latte (Paleo)
- 1/2 cup Chameleon Cold Brew concentrate
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 whole black peppercorns
- 3 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tablespoon Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch sea salt
cold brew, coconut milk
, water, peppercorn, cloves, and vanilla extract together in a small saucepan. Cover the pan partially with lid and turn heat to medium low.
2. As soon as liquid starts to boil, turn heat to low and whisk. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes, being sure it does not overflow. Transfer to a high speed blender, including peppercorns and cloves.
3. Add Pumpkin Pie Spice blend, collagen, maple and sea salt to blender. Blend on high for at least 30 seconds until smooth (this will break down the peppercorns and cloves). Pour into a mug and serve warm or if you would refer an iced latte: cool at room temperature then serve over ice!