Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/salt-vinegar-cauliflower-bites-aippaleoveganwhole30/
© 2020 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Salt & Vinegar Cauliflower Bites
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp truffle salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop cauliflower into small even-sized florets, discarding the stems and leaves. Toss with the olive oil, vinegar, and salt on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 18-20 minutes, tossing halfway through, until the cauliflower is a light golden brown in spots. Let cool a few minutes before digging in (I like to use my hands with these!)