Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/rosemarysalmon/
© 2015 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Rosemary Pork Dusted Salmon
- 1 lb wild salmon filets, pins removed
- 2 to 3 tbsp Lemon Cream Sauce
- 1 cup Bacon's Heir Rosemary Sea Salt Pork Clouds*, finely crushed in a blender
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Lemon slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Coat tops and sides of salmon with cream sauce which will help pork dust adhere.
- Mix Pork Clouds with sea salt and press into the top and sides of salmon to make a medium-thickness coating.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on thickness of salmon for fully cooked salmon. For medium cooked salmon, bake for 10 minutes or until the center remains a deep pink color.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes until the top is crispy and golden.
- Serve with lemon slices and leftover Lemon Cream Sauce.
*If using plain pork rinds (or "chicarrones"), add 1 tsp finely minced fresh rosemary to blender with pork rinds and sea salt.