Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/orange-carob-bliss-balls-aippaleovegan/
© 2015 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Orange Carob Bliss Balls
- 3/4 cup packed pitted soft medjool dates
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1/4 cup solid coconut oil
- 2 tbsp carob powder
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp orange zest
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Place dates, 2/3 cup shredded coconut, coconut oil, carob, orange zest and juice, and sea salt in a food processor.
- Process until dates are broken down and the mixture is sticky. Stir in the remaining 1/3 cup coconut until combined.
- Roll mixture into tablespoon-size balls (or larger) and refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Enjoy straight from the fridge.