Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/instant-pot-cilantro-chicken-chili-paleowhole30aip-adaptable-2061/
© 2016 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Cilantro Chicken Chili
- 1 medium rutabaga or celery root, peeled and cubed (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 green plantains, peeled and cubed (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 pounds chicken breast, cubed (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup bone broth
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin (omit for AIP)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup chopped cilantro, tightly packed
- for serving: avocado, green onion, additional diced red onion, additional chopped cilantro, plantain chips
In your Instant Pot
insert, combine all ingredients except the chopped cilantro.
Seal the lid and set the “Manual” timer for 9 minutes. Once timer elapses, manually vent the lid.
- Stir in the cilantro. Serve in individual bowls with suggested toppings.
You may use pork loin in place of the chicken, if desired.