Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/detox-kale-salad/
© 2017 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Kale Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing
- 1 bunch curly kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup roasted & salted pepitas
- 3 tablespoons raw hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Creamy Lemon Dressing:
- 1/4 cup coconut butter or manna
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Wash and dry kale. Remove ribs and thinly slice kale leaves. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Massage kale with the 1 tablespoon of olive oil until softened.
- Make the Creamy Lemon Dressing: Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add broccoli florets to the dressing in the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Combining the broccoli with the dressing coats the salad nicely and evenly distributes the crunchy goodness.
- Toss the pepitas, hemp seeds and cilantro with the kale and broccoli/dressing until combined. Serve room temp or cold.