Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/cranberry-fig-collagen-protein-bars/
© 2016 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Cranberry Fig Collagen Protein Bars
- 1 cup dried black Mission figs, stems removed
- 1 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Combine the figs and cranberries in a food processor for 60 seconds until finely chopped and sticky.
- Add the peptides, coconut oil, orange zest, and sea salt and process 15 more seconds to thoroughly combine.
- Line a large cutting board with parchment paper.
- Transfer the mixture to the cutting board and shape into a rectangle about 1/3 to 1/2-inch thick with your hands.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes until firm.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the rectangle in half widthwise and into quarters lengthwise to make 8 bars. Store in the refrigerator.