- 1 Pack Power Balls, any flavor
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tsp cocoa or carob powder
- 1 tsp raw honey
- flaked sea salt
- Freeze Power Balls for 20 minutes until solid.
- Mix coconut oil, cocoa and honey in small bowl til smooth. Dip and roll Power Balls in chocolate until well coated. Place on parchment lined plate and return to freezer until solid. Repeat this step until all chocolate is used up (2 to 3 coatings), sprinkling with flaked sea salt after the last dipping!
- Store in refrigerator and enjoy.
I prefer using the Snickerdoodle, Carob, Chocolate or Vanilla Power Balls for this recipe!
- Serving Size: 1 ball