1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. pan>
2. Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. pan>
3. Blister carrots by sprinkling with sea salt and searing for 2 to 3 minutes per side for about 6 to 8 minutes total. Watch as the carrot goes from a golden yellow in spots to a blistered and charred look (only in spots). Remove from heat at this time. pan>
4. Finish cooking ovens in the oven by roasting for 15-20 minutes until fork tender. Be sure to flip carrots over halfway through cooking time. pan>
5. Pour desired amount of Lemon Cream Sauce in the bottom of a serving dish. Lay carrots on top and serve warm. pan>
Make It A Meal! Serve with broiled or pan-cooked salmon or cod with extra Lemon Cream Sauce ladled on top!