Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/air-fryer-spaghetti-squash/
© 2020 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Air Fryer Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti Squash
1 2-pound spaghetti squash
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon white wine or coconut vinegar
3 to 4 tablespoons shredded parmesan
- Slice spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
- Place in air fryer basket and drizzle with 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with sea salt, garlic and cracked pepper.
- Air fry at 360 degrees for 20 minutes. Halfway through at the 10 minute mark, fluff the top of the spaghetti squash to prevent burning and drizzle with the remaining 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil.
- Once the timer is up, carefully transfer the squash to a cutting board. Using serrated tongs, scrape and scoop out the squash noodles to a mixing bowl, leaving the skin intact.
- Combine the squash noodles with the minced garlic and vinegar. Divide evenly among the two intact squash skin halves. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Return to air fryer and cook at 400 degrees for 3to 4 minutes until the cheese is melted.