Posted by https://grazedandenthused.com/aip-fish-sticks/
© 2014 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
AIP Fish Stick
- 1 5oz bag Jackson's Honest Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 lb cod, cut into 2-inch sticks
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pulse sweet potato chips in a blender/processor until ground into small pieces (but not flour). Mix chips and oregano in a shallow bowl.
- In a separate shallow bowl, whisk coconut milk and lemon juice with a pinch of salt.
- Dip fish sticks in wet ingredients first then roll in sweet potato chips to coat. Lay on a wire rack placed on a rimmed baking sheet (alternatively, you can place them on parchment-lined baking sheet, but the bottom won’t crisp up). Repeat with remaining fish sticks.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes until fish sticks can be easily pierced with a fork. Serve with extra lemon juice, a sprinkle of sea salt, and tartar sauce (Paleo) or coconut cream mixed with fresh dill, salt, and pepper (AIP).