Posted by http://grazedandenthused.com/white-chocolate-energy-bar/
© 2017 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
White Chocolate Seed Bar with cardamom and orange blossom
- 2/3 cup softened coconut butter
- 1/3 cup ghee (I love this one)
- 2/3 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut butter and ghee together over medium-low heat and stir to combine.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients until well combined. The mixture will be very thick and seedy. Taste and add more spices or orange blossom water, if you desire.
- Line a small rectangular glass dish or loaf pan with parchment paper. Spread the mixture evenly into the dish. The smaller the dish, the thicker the bars will be.
- Refrigerate until solid (about 1 hour) and slice into squares using a sharp non-serrated knife. Store in the refrigerator and serve cold to prevent melting.