- Blend coconut milk, lemongrass, garlic, and ginger until smooth using a high-speed blender. Transfer to a large saucepan or stockpot along with the chicken broth, galangal, fish sauce and sea salt.
- Bring liquid to a simmer over medium heat. Stir in the chicken, mushrooms and kale and cover with a lid. Simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the mushrooms are tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice.
Transfer soup to large glass container and refrigerate loosely covered until cool. Seal with a lid and place in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Allow soup to thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Heat in a saucepan over medium-low heat until warm.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.