Posted by http://grazedandenthused.com/roastedbonemarrow/
© 2017 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Sweet Bone Marrow Spread
- 2 marrow bones, about 6-8 inches long
- 2/3 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- for serving: flaked sea salt and ground cinnamon (optional but sea salt is recommended)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roast marrow bones for 20 minutes or until the bones are browned and some of the fat is bubbling. Let rest until cool enough to handle.
- Use the long handle of a spoon to scoop all the marrow and fat out of the bones into the bowl of a food processor. Combine with sweet potato and coconut oil until very smooth.
- Refrigerate until firm for the best texture. Serve on Yucan Crunch or other crispy vehicle of choice with flaked salt and cinnamon sprinkled. For babies, you can serve warm on a spoon or cold.