Posted by http://grazedandenthused.com/gluten-free-cream-cheese-brownies/
© 2018 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Chocolate Fudge Cream Cheese Brownies (No Added Sugar, Gluten-Free, Egg-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x4 loaf pan with parchment.
- Combine coconut butter and oil, banana, almond milk and vanilla in a food processor until smooth.
- In a small bowl, stir together chia and water and let sit for 3-5 minutes until thickened.
- Add chia “egg” and remaining dry ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spoon into loaf pan. Spoon cream cheese on top and swirl with a knife to incorporate into batter.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes until the top is firm to the touch and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 30 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with additional melted Chocolate Fudge Coconut Butter.