Posted by http://grazedandenthused.com/creamy-kale-salad-with-mango-figs/
© 2017 Grazed & Enthused. All rights reserved.
Creamy Kale Salad with Mango & Figs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 6 cups chopped kale (stems removed)
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 6 dried Turkish figs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- In a food processor, combine avocado, oil, lemon, vinegar and sea salt until smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl, toss chopped kale with avocado dressing until well-coated and slightly wilted. Toss in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or let flavors marry for 30 minutes prior to serving (my preference!) either room temperature or cold.